Flexagon recognizes the following severity levels of Errors (“Severity Levels”), determined by Flexagon in its reasonable discretion. Client shall assign a Severity Level to each reported Error.
If Client designates an Error as a Severity 1, Client shall place a call into the support desk to ensure direct person-to-person communication occurs from the onset. For Severity 1 Errors, Flexagon will use reasonable efforts to work on the Service Request 24 hours a day and 7 days a week until remediated to Client’s reasonable satisfaction, providing Client is also available to work during those hours.
Flexagon-recognized Severity Levels are:
- Severity 1 – Critical Impact. The Error stops Client’s production use of the Software or so severely impacts the Software that Client cannot reasonably continue production use of the Software. Flexagon will respond to Client’s notification of the Error within two (2) hours of notification and will continue working the issue until a resolution or reasonable workaround is achieved.
- Severity 2 – Significant Impact. The Error materially affects the performance of the Software or materially restricts Client’s use of the Software (e.g., important features of the Software are unavailable with no reasonable workaround). Flexagon will respond to Client’s notification of the Error within four (4) hours of notification and will put an action plan in place regarding the resolution or reasonable workaround of the Error.
- Severity 3 – Minor Impact. The Error causes only a minor impact on Client’s use of the Software. Flexagon will respond to Client’s notification of the Error within three (3) business days of notification and will work on the Error on a time-available basis.
- Severity 4 – Other Error or request for information. The Error does not affect the operation of the Software but causes minor inconveniences such as cosmetic Errors. Alternatively, Client requests information or clarification regarding the operation of the Software or the applicable documentation. Flexagon shall provide an initial response within five (5) business days.
- Severity 5 – Enhancement Request. Client shall submit enhancement requests via the Support Portal. Flexagon shall provide an initial response within five (5) business days. Flexagon shall determine inclusion of enhancement requests into future product releases at it sole discretion.
See Flexagon Support Services Policy on our website for more information.